The entrance to the Williamstown Fair Drive-Thru will be off the Johnson Road at the Peanut Line. Volunteers will be on-site to guide you in!
The drive-thru will exit on County Rd 17 (John St.) however we encourage you to drive over to the fire hall just east of the fairgrounds to pick out some new souvenirs which are available for purchase!
Fair Treats and Giveaways!
We’re excited to have our partners from World’s Finest Shows on site, preparing cotton candy, candy apples, and caramel apples for purchase for $5 each (Cash Only), served right to your vehicle!
ALSO, the Raisin Region Conservation Authority has partnered up with the Township of South Glengarry and will be doing a tree giveaway to the first 500 cars!
- To comply with provincial health guidelines, remain in your vehicle and turn off your engine while waiting in lines.
- Carefully follow direction from our parking and public safety staff and drive with caution through the event.
- If you would like to purchase food, stay in your vehicle and we will come to you!
- Please note the washrooms on the grounds will be closed.
- Please don’t gather on-site after your experience. Proceed to the exit and enjoy your food in a safe manner. *Remember to wash or sanitize your hands first.